• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone in Idaho that can help me out?

rickta24

Anyone live in idaho? Im looking at buying an m1008 there but i live in texas. Just curious if anyone could look at it for me if your close.
thanks

DanMartin

BTW: Idaho Motor Pool is great...I highly recommend them. I bought my deuce there, and Alex is great to deal with (that's my deuce at the top of their web page...the tan one with the sun on the windshield).

Is this the one you were looking at:

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc162/dantheman29a/Idaho Motor Pool/100_0401.jpg

I was just there last month, and that is a clean looking truck (I didn't get too close to it, so didn't look inside).

BillIdaho

Alex is a good friend of mine, ( best man in one of my numerous weddings). I am there at least once a week, dinking around with him. I only live down the interstate about 20 miles,which ain't nuthin in these parts. That being said, I am kinda biased.
Call him and talk to him. He will give you the straight scoop on the condition of anything he has. Tell him Bill sent ya.

rickta24

awesome. Thank you very much for the feedback. Not sure if im gunna be able to buy this one but i think ive found where i'll be purchasing a cucv in the near future. Thanks guys!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks