• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Pa near 17111 zip?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have to go to Harrisburg, PA this Thursday and Saturday, that's near 17111. What needs picked up? I might be able to help....

Srjeeper

Gimp,

I'm about 100 mile away, have Wed., Thur., Fri. open. PM details....if a 63 year old will fill the bill...:doh:

rofl

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a couple offers lined up. Waiting to see if the seller will get me more detailed info. Thanks guys.

jaxsof

I'm planning to go to Carlisle Barracks next Monday to make a recovery. What do you need picked up, Brother. After all, I do owe you one :cool:

markmontana

what town is that zip code for?What do you need picked up?
A simple Google search returned 416,000 results in .19 seconds:

Zip Code: 17111
State: Pennsylvania

City Name: Harrisburg
Post Office Name: Harrisburg
County: Dauphin
Area Code: 717
Timezone: EST
Latitude: +40.272089
Longitude: -076.801693

Sorry- had to...:whistle:

Nonotagain

Chris, I'm headed up to Mechanicsburg Thursday to help my buddy pick up some rifle racks and other items that won't fit into his truck.

Will have M101 half empty.

PM if needed.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm looking at a K-boom. The seller has been great at returning calls and emails, just not with info about weight and a current pic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks