• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know of a Lansing base

jimmyjon

Anyone know of a Lansing MI base

I was talking with a guy that used to deal with mil vehicles around here and he told me that there is a place in lansing that will allow you to check the vehicles up for sale in person after a background check. He didnt remember the name and told me to try and find it through GL and it should be on there. I looked but there are no places listed in that area. Thought I'd pick you guys brain on it before I bugged him again to try and find it out for me. I don't know if it was a base or some type of yard with mil vehicles or what it was exactly it is.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you look on GL site under MI and click all sites these show up

• [h=5]MI, Ingham, Lansing (scrap)[/h]Site Info & Map
  • [h=5]MI, INGHAM, Lansing[/h]Site Info & Map
  • [h=5]MI, Ingham, Lansing[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks