• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know what the MRAP wheel part number is for aluminums for gov planet?

RPMRPM

I’m looking for 6 aluminums for a overloading rig and wanted to make sure these aren’t steels before I bid on it part number I found is 05-10058-00060 if those are the steel and you know what the aluminums are please let me know

RPMRPM

I’m looking for 6 aluminums for a overloading rig and wanted to make sure these aren’t steels before I bid on it part number I found is 05-10058-00060 if those are the steel and you know what the aluminums are please let me know
Or any other 2 piece bolt together beadlock wheel under 100 lbs that’s 17 inches or bigger

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter

RPMRPM

What axle/hub are these going on?
Well they are going on my 98 dodge diesel with 10 bolt to 8 bolt adapters it’s the truck I’m towing behind my M920 that is already running 1600’s so I only need to carry 1 type of spare so a Dana 80 rear and 60 front

RPMRPM

IIRC there was only one or two MRAP variants that ran the 8.75 bolt circle, Caiman maybe? But I don’t think aluminum would clear the drums for a spare on your 920, and 16.00s would still be way too heavy for your pickup. @simp5782 could confirm all of this.
The wheels are only 65 pounds in aluminums and I’ve re geard the truck to 4.56’s in the front and back with double OD for highway driving, so I’m not worried about the rotating mass and I won’t be keeping the 1600’s id be buying 37’s or 40’s I’m just planning on running the wheels, it’s got a all billet transmission I built for the truck for drag racing and sled pulling, and it’s a 1,100 horse 2,300 ft lb engine so I’m not worried about having enough ass to get the tires going, I’ve also swapped to a Dana 80 rear which they ran up to ford F550’s I believe I know atleast 450’s

RPMRPM

IIRC there was only one or two MRAP variants that ran the 8.75 bolt circle, Caiman maybe? But I don’t think aluminum would clear the drums for a spare on your 920, and 16.00s would still be way too heavy for your pickup. @simp5782 could confirm all of this.
I just wanna make sure I order aluminums since they 65 pounds steels are like 150+ I think which is wayyy to heavy lol

RPMRPM

What if I relocated the spare? Would they work on the drive axles?

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20-inch wheels won’t fit on 920/916 front wheels as the valve stem doesn’t have enough clearance. It will require grinding the front drum down for the valve stem to clear. @simp5782 listed the wide flotation 22.5” wheels he runs on his in his 920 thread, otherwise 24.5” wheels generally fit with little to no issues

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks