• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know what the technical name is for the extra top mirror in this pict?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
View attachment 816133
Anyone know what the technical name is for the extra top mirror in this pict?
Don't know if you have one close by, but maybe you could take your co-pilot for a road trip and stop by a truck parts place. One of the counter people should be able to figure it out.

I am all but certain that isn't "factory" on our trucks. OR, maybe you have an A3 that got the bigger mirror upgrade? My A1 has a small 4 inch convex mounted up there. They really are handy to have in a congested truck lot...

Third From Texas

I've contemplated adding them. A couple years ago someone said not to bother as they were really only useful for making sure no one was standing near the front wheels or cab. I tend to be very aware of my mirrors, though. I would think the added coverage would be beneficial.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks