• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Need 5 Ton Super Single Rims/Tires?

M1075

I have been setting funds aside for over a year to get some super single wheels and tires for my 5 tons. I found a place that says they have "plenty". Split rims, 10 bolt, 16 bolt and 20 bolt. They also have 14.00R20s and 16.00R20s tires in Michelin XL, Michelin XZL and Goodyear AT-2A tread patterns.

I plan to make a package deal for a dozen or two. I think they are going to be about $200 each, depending on negotiations. If you want me to get some for you, send me a PM and let me know what exactly you want.

OSO

I have one 20 bolt wheel . With out nuts to clamp wheels together. Asking $125.00 plus shipping. OSO PH# 360 631 1313 2cents

JBSeeling

What is the difference between 10, 16 and 20-bolt rims? Is the offset any different on any of these? I've got an M817 dump truck, which would be best for me? Is there an offset that would allow the 16:00R20's to be installed on the front axle without "rubbing" in tight turns? Any photos or links to info would be greatly appreciated.

sermis

I have 2 10 bolt and 5 20 bolt rims. The back space is around 11 1/4" to 11 1/2". I have one 16 bolt rim. The back space is about 8 3/4. The 16 bolt is a very heavy rim. The bolt flang where the lug nuts mount is doubled and about 1/2" thick. I think it is a regular 10 lug pattern.

M1075

The 16 bolts are from the HEMTTs. They were used with 16.00R20 tires (Michelin XZL). The 10 bolts and 20 bolts were from the M939 series 5 ton. They were used with 14.00R20 tires (Michelin Xl or Goodyear At-2A). I believe the 20 bolts were from A1s and 10 botls from A2s. All three rims have the same bolt pattern, but the 16 bolts may not track the same front and rear, unless you flip the hubs. The 10 bolt and 20 bolt rims are designed to be flipped for the rear, whereas the 16 bolt rims are all run the same way on the HEMTT.

sermis

I found another 16 bolt heavy rim but the back spacing looks to be the same as the 10 and 20 bolt which is 2-3" more than the other 16 bolt I have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks