• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone picked up from pineville recently

roalcoal

Last time I picked up at pinevill there was suppose to be a GL rep there but there wasent, Is that still the case . I don't want to walk around for 30 min. Again looking like a dum dum .

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you make your loadout appointment with GL, the ladies will give you specific instructions on who and when and where to meet the person that will supervise your loadout.

roalcoal

Yes the first time I made appt.Day and time and building # but no go rep was there I tracked down one of the military guys and he took time to open up and load me out

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you have a copy of your paid invoice with you. GL doesn't always send a copy to the NG guys, and they have had to use mine to make a copy. Unless they are really busy, I've always found the NG folks to be really helpful.

FloridaAKM

Whenever I go to do a loadout, the paperwork is always done in triplicate, in case there are such problems as these mentioned. If you have too much paperwork, no sweat; if there is not the required paperwork to get your stuff signed out & released...another trip may be in order for another day. I don't like taking extra days off work to do repeat pickup/load out attempts. Driving time & fuel is not free for me yet or anytime in the future....

FloridaAKM

Good luck on your recovery, you didn't mention what type of trailer you were picking up so I can't give any pointers as to what you need to do or look for. Keep us posted as to how it goes.
Thanks for the info guys , I am leaving at 4 am tomorrow to pickup a trailer I was just trying to get a little more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks