• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone See Uncle Si driving the Deuce last week ?

acesneights1

Uncle Si was tooling around in a really nice Deuce on last weeks show. Does it belong to anyone here ?

mcmullag

I was flipping around the channels and caught the end of them going down the road. I could swear I saw months ago on the show, a deuce in the background of one shot at Kay's house where they were sitting outside talking. I would not be surprised if Si or one of the other family members own one. I remember one episode where Si was telling somebody he saw during the war, some Vietnam natives carrying off a deuce engine across a river.

Bo1

Was it a bobbed Deuce?
I know that the Duck Dynasty boys bought a bobbed deuce from a private party in Columbia Louisiana. When I was looking for a truck, I was told there were 2 in Columbia, and one was bobbed. When I tried to find them, a gentleman in Columbia told me the bobbed one was bought by the DD boys. This was in the past couple of years.

Uncle Si was tooling around in a really nice Deuce on last weeks show. Does it belong to anyone here ?

GabrielDuce

Yes it was one I made. Lousiania DMV will have me Gabriel as the previous owner. I also owned Big Bug Out Trucks.. there are also YouTube videos of me working on that truck in the Duck Commander parking lot... I'll see if I can dig up some pictures of it and post them.

therealquaid

Yes it was one I made. Lousiania DMV will have me Gabriel as the previous owner. I also owned Big Bug Out Trucks.. there are also YouTube videos of me working on that truck in the Duck Commander parking lot... I'll see if I can dig up some pictures of it and post them.
That’s awesome! Did you happen to find any pictures? I think I found that Deuce here in California.
Is this the one?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks