• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels bobbed 923a2 truck build.

jrod66

jcappeljr super nice truck! what color did you go with on this bobber? I looked but didnt see the color posted, thanks.

jrod66

Gillespie forest green huh? ok where do I get it? or maybe a paint code? any help is greatly appreciated thanks

jatonka

I like the Michelin chevron pattern on the steering axle and I like the Goodyear stagger block pattern on the rear axle. I measure the circumferences and match them up. 60 PSI in the fronts and 50 PSI in the rears for highway driving. And........they were the only 4 tires I had that were good. JT:-D

DeucesWild11

Yeah great looking trucks, both of them. I do like John's long bobbed look though, If I got another I would want the longer look.. still like the A2 front end's a bit better but these trucks look great! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks