• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

are these for 5ton singles

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
dang it! :confused: wrong size!

I would like some spare goodyear 16.00x20's. might need one or two, have an issue maybe with out of round.

drdstny

Banned
Please stop saying "hemmit, hemit, hemet," etc etc.

It's HEMTT! You don't have to say it, you have to spell it. HEMTT

H E M T T

If you're saying "hemmitt" because that's easier to type than "M985", then you're not lazy, you're something else.

:fat lady sings:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr fuzzy bunny, do you have any thing better to do than spell check a post that is almost one month old?:lol:

drdstny

Banned
Mr fuzzy bunny, do you have any thing better to do than spell check a post that is almost one month old?:lol:
:)

Nah. Only think I could think of was bump up and old thread to pick a scab about a pet peeve that nobody really cares about, so this is really the extent of my contribution.

I made a deal with myself not to be so vociferous regarding the abundant mi'su'se of apo'strophe's on thi's 'site (my absolute #1 pet peeve), but I figure, come on, peeps, there's no excuse for getting HEMTT wrong. You first learned it by seeing it in writing, the manual says HEMTT, even WikiFreakingPedia says HEMTT.

Can't we all just get smarter instead of antagonizing the smart? It's just not that hard.

BTW, I'll also use this post as an opportunity to ask for a new emoticon: either one where the little yellow dot blows his brains out, or one where the little yellow dot slowly turns purple until blood squirts out his eyes and he has a nervous tic afterward.

CGarbee

I'm not too worried about the tires or the eight wheel vehicle being discussed here...
I just like the idea for two new emoticons since I would love to use them every time that somebody talks about having, using, wanting, a CUMMINGS... It is CUMMINS. :jumpin:

southdave

:)

Nah. Only think I could think of was bump up and old thread to pick a scab about a pet peeve that nobody really cares about, so this is really the extent of my contribution.

I made a deal with myself not to be so vociferous regarding the abundant mi'su'se of apo'strophe's on thi's 'site (my absolute #1 pet peeve), but I figure, come on, peeps, there's no excuse for getting HEMTT wrong. You first learned it by seeing it in writing, the manual says HEMTT, even WikiFreakingPedia says HEMTT.

Can't we all just get smarter instead of antagonizing the smart? It's just not that hard.

BTW, I'll also use this post as an opportunity to ask for a new emoticon: either one where the little yellow dot blows his brains out, or one where the little yellow dot slowly turns purple until blood squirts out his eyes and he has a nervous tic afterward.
HEMMITT Lol

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about cutvee or Cut-V cuck-v or any of the other variations of CUCV. Oh don't forget about the HMMWV and its mutilations.

I wish I had a hemitt powered by a cummings sitting next to my Cut-vee and Hummer-vee. :p

drdstny

Banned
You guys are a crack up.

I do like the Cummins idea though, that gets me too. Kinda like posts like this:

"Anyways, Im a goin acrosst the river cuzz supposubly their is a special-odor Hemmitt duck with a twin Turboo Cummings in it that should of been took out for a black-ops cut-vee hummie that wuz on last week episode How & How. Gy there said he might trade me for a case of Keystone Light. ima put it in my Bronco. WEEEEE-HAAAAA!

Pfc. Mike Litoris, Maj Gen
Special Forces, USA ARMY 1st Division, Green Berey Unit Charlie Foxtrot
Operation Urgentt Furee
'Stormin Beaches, Eatin Leeches'

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA