• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Army Markings for M715

maverick

Hi Guys,
First sorry if this has already been posted, I have done a search and found nothing.

A friend of mine would like me to stencil up his M715 with US Army markings, can someone tell me all the sizes of the markings, I know where they go just want to confirm the size.

also want to check does the Hood star go in the middle the same as the doors ??

thank you

dmetalmiki

I looked aroundgoogle and found usefull pictures to givean idea as to what would be suitable, and pity my other hard drive broke..but I seem to remember googlig us army military markings and insignia or similar..give it a try you will find something relevent. good luck in the search and result.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks