• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ATHA Keystone Chapter Meet and Show

WV New Guy

ATHS Keystone Chapter Meet and Show

The wife and I traveled up and over the Mt. To Martinsburg PA home of the famous foot ware company Corcoran Boots produced by The Cove Shoe Co. We were invited up for the Keystone chapter of the Americian Truck Historical Association Truck and Machinery Show and Meet.
While we didn't receive a pass from the Local 5 Ton owners from Steel Soldiers they did leave there calling cards on our 5 Ton to let us know we were on their turf!
We ventured up Friday and had the 5 ton on display and Today from 10 till 4 we had it in n the touch a truck event . I can't tell you how much the membership from the Keystone Chapter were friendly and lots of new friendships made and even stayed later than we planned to take part in the ice cream convoy.image.jpgimage.jpg Much better environment than your average hot rod and stock car classic show . These guys and girls were all about working trucks. We had an awesome time and hope to return next year . We even got the local fire company to bring out there M-928 Brush rig.
Just sorry I couldn't meet up with the local 5 ton Cesar's Adam and Lucas but i did meet Adams father in law and see his column shift williys very nice.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks