• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Athens GA Local Memorial Weekend Support for The Some Gave All Moving Wall

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Athens GA Local Memorial Weekend Need Support for "The Some Gave All Moving Wall"

Hi all;

The Some Gave All Wall Moving Tribute will be open to be viewed by everyone daily Friday May 27th 12pm to dark, Saturday May 28th 10am to dark and Sunday May 29th 10am to dark. All is welcome!

We are trying to see if we can help out one of our local groups this coming up Memorial Day weekend. We have a Military Veterans group called LZ Friendly that has a memorial camp out gathering every year. This is their 26th Annual Camp out goes on from May 27th to May 30th. This is our second year working with them and this year more than ever they need all of our support to help keep their doors open to ALL Veterans! This is their website for more info about them. Welcome To LZFriendly

This year they will be having the "Some Gave All Moving Tribute Wall" This wall at this time gives tribute to our fallen hero's from Desert Storm, Desert Shield, Beirut, Afghanistan, Iraq and others that have been lost in our Global War of Terrorism They have also built a Tribute to the heroes lost on September 11, 2001. While all of those honored were not military, our nation was under attack and they showed courage and compassion above and beyond their call of duty. They are adding to the walls every day. To find out more about the moving wall visit:Some Gave All Inc

What im asking for is for those that live around the Athens Ga area that do not already have other plans if you would bring your Military Vehicles out and park them at our business location on Hwy 29 just outside Danielsville towards Athens I believe it would help to draw in people to the shop to look at your vehicles and after that maybe they will head on down to LZ Friendly and hopefully visit the moving wall as well. You can either bring out your vehicle and hang out for a few hours or leave them and come back and pick them up before I close. For those of you that can stay im offering Hotdogs, Hamburgers and drinks this day as well and for those that brings a military vehicle your first plate is free and after that if you could make a small donation to help out LZ Friendly that would be great! This is not a planned get together its something I just thought of today that I thought might help! We have two truck that will be their so far and Im looking for more! I will also offer a 15% discount on your purchases in the shop for a savings of up to $40.00 off your purchase that day for yall as well that brings a vehicle down!

I will have two maybe more tents set up to get out of the sun If you think you would be coming please let me know so I can get a ruff idea on food and truck layout.

Sorry for the long story but I was trying to get my point across!

Thanks for any support you can give!
Bobby Bell

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks