• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attn Deuce and 5 ton Tractor Owners

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have this M447C semi trailer in the back yard. It's in pretty decent shape for being 30 years old. I've already sold the air conditioner and both heaters from it. It has work benches on both sides with heavy storage drawers. Since I've sold my tractor, this needs to go. It's a 76 Southwest mfr. TIres are poor. If anyone wants this thing, make me an offer. Would take an M105 in decent shape in on trade too. Bill of sale only. I'm on a rented computer so I can't post a pic but I will later. It still has parts in it but a sale will motivate me to empty it. I towed it home from Wayne Harris house a few years back and it tows just fine. Lights are present. Brakes will work after bleeding. Also consider an M880 .

Edit; check this album for an idea of what it looks like.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=37

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M880, all there, tailgate bent, driver door stuck, hood stuck. Doesn't run, haven't tried to get it running. Some body rust. Your trailer is still worth more.

Plus, wife would kill me! rofl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you going to do with the M880 Sir? FIgured that M Walker. You're wanting to build a flatbed huh?

m.walker

Yeah someone up here keeps bidding the flatbeds through the roof so I think I'll have to make one ! I thought about setting the van onto the bridgetruck and making the trailer into a flatbed like miltrucks ( his is cool !!! )

dc3coyote

Man that would be perfect as a NASCAR camp rig. New coat of OD and some screen to enclose the sides.
I wonder how many 55 gal drums can you stack at the front.
Now I just need a duece tractor.
I've got the excuse "honest honey it is for humanatiran reasons, like the next hurricane"

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do yourself a favor, buy a 5 ton tractor. This trailer is kinda heavy for a deuce tractor, I have one!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Lets See pick up the M818 and stop by to see Kenny and come home with another semi trailer to fit in the already tight driveway oh man am I temped to use my leave in March for a road trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks