• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auburn, AL

Esquire122

Greetings,

While I don't own a military vehicle, I do have an interest in the specialized equipment
that goes in them, particularly communications equipment of all branches from headphone
to Antenna and everything in between. In terms of interest in vehicles,
I have an interest in wheeled APCs like the Cadillac-Gage V150 Commando, The
Cadillac-Gage LAV-300, General Dynamics Land Systems LAV-25 and M11226 IAV Stryker,
Textron Marine and Land Systems M1117 Guardian Armored Security Vehicle and others.

Respectfully,
Esquire

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Greetings,

While I don't own a military vehicle, I do have an interest in the specialized equipment
that goes in them, particularly communications equipment of all branches from headphone
to Antenna and everything in between. In terms of interest in vehicles,
I have an interest in wheeled APCs like the Cadillac-Gage V150 Commando, The
Cadillac-Gage LAV-300, General Dynamics Land Systems LAV-25 and M11226 IAV Stryker,
Textron Marine and Land Systems M1117 Guardian Armored Security Vehicle and others.

Respectfully,
Esquire
You have some expensive tastes Brother!!:D

If you would like to drop by the CAMO Compound some Saturday (Columbus, GA) we will show you around some pretty neat stuff.

Esquire122

LOL! You are repeating what my wife says. Check out how APCs are making their
way from Military inventories into the law enforcement profession. Go to Youtube
and do a search on:

Cobb County APC (A LAV300 -6 wheeled APC)
Gwinnet County APC (an M114 tracked APC)

Respectfully,
Esquire

glassk

5820-01-119-1285 Transmitter-Receiver

How about SAAB BT22FM, I'll give you one to play with if you sign an EUC, of course you would have to know where Smiths Station is,..

SAAB BT22FM.jpgSAAB BT22FM open.jpg

Esquire122

Greetings,

GlassK, I do know where Smith Station is located very well, east of me in Lee County.
I am not familiar with this piece of equipment. I will have to do an internet search to
learn about it.

Respectfully,
Esquire

glassk

Esquire, think it was from a target system at Benning, they been here collecting dust since 2003, if that helps

m parts.jpg

Any body know what these go to, ??? think they are from a tracked cargo carrier,...??