• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auctions in Guam and Hawaii.

Lonesome715

When I see one of the trucks I want pop up again, I'll shoot you a PM. Right now there is one in Puerto Rico. That is what I keep running into, the islands have the trucks that I cannot find on the mainland.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check into the regulations on importing from Puerto Rico. When I briefly looked into it some years back, I was told that you had to have all fluids drained (the fuel tank even needed to be steam cleaned!). That is extra $$$$ if you have to pay someone to do that. Check it out first. Good luck!

Lonesome715

There is no way I can even touch it right now with what it would cost for shipping. I would hate to see what it would cost just to do all of that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks