• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ to MO to AZ - Open space on flatbed semi trailer late May

Mos68x

My neighbor asked if I knew anyone that needed anything transported while he has to make a trip with his semi to pick up a dozer he bought in MO. We live just off the I-40 70mi west of Flagstaff, but he said that he'd be willing to 150mi off course for anyone needing anything transported. I have had my M939 on his trailer once when I broke down with a ruptured fuel injector line, that fits easily, with plenty of room to spare. It is a hydraulic dovetail so there should be no problem loading anything that can drive itself onto the truck. He does NOT have a winch on the trailer, so if it has no way of moving itself you will have to have a way to load it as he will not have any supplemental loading equipment like a forklift or anything. He has chains, and will purchase new straps as necessary. He is fully CDL licensed and insured, even though hualing isn't his priority. He started an excavation company with his father so that is their priority, and have to have the CDL for transporting the excavator, backhoe, grader, and the dozer he just purchased. He has until the 30th of May to pick up the dozer in (city), MO. Maximum available width of 102" and height of 124" as he doesn't want do a OD permit.

Seligman, AZ to (city), Mt. Vernon, MO (Empty trailer) using the route of I-40 to I-44
Upper deck Available weight: 10k
Upper deck Available length: 10ft
Lower deck Available weight: 30k. Palletized weight (minor cargo) only on the hydraulic dovetail
Lower deck Available length: Dovetail is 96"

Mt. Vernon, MO to Seligman, AZ (trailer with D5 Dozer) using reverse route above.
Upper deck Available length: 10ft
Lower deck Available weight: 22k lbs- Palletized weight (minor cargo) only on the hydraulic dovetail
Lower deck Available length: Dovetail is 96"

If anyone has questions, or actually wants to transport, call/text him at nien too eihgt, eihgt nien nien, fuor eihgt nien seben (spelling scrambled to hopefully confuse the bots)

He is not sure on dates when he'll leave or be heading back but once he figures it out i'll update.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks