• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

B100 compatibility

orrisd4

Been working on getting my truck ready to run by the end of the year, Currently working on brakes and fuel systems.
The fuel lines are being replaced with stainless steel, but several fittings im having a very hard time finding stainless steel replacements.
About how anal do i need to get with removing brass from the system for running B100, EG.. replacing the "T" fittings on the return lines, the IFF fittings on the primary housing, ect.
Or will switching out the copper lines with stainless be sufficient to keep from seriously plugging up filters.
Also is there any serious issues with the drain-cocks being eaten , or preheater nozzles being dissolved?

I've been doing research but haven't found any real good answers on this.

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks