• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back after being MIA (AWOL?)

randini

Welcome back! I work in Cardiology. I see daily how hard rehab can be. I am glad you made it through! The hard part is behind you now.

P.S. What a great bunch here!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome back Bro!:beer:
I had a heart attack in 1983..not a real bad one...if there's such a thing...but yes...takes awhile to trust pushing yourself into super turbo overdrive.:D

I would have a heart attack too carrying Troy and Tony for 20+ years!!! You are over due since you have been the beast of burden since 1983.. A big drink, set of DD's and a cigar is the best medicine known to man to enjoy life. When its your time (from carrying Troy and Tony) then our Maker will call and its over. I miss ya buddy and wish I was closer to the CAMO crew....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I would have a heart attack too carrying Troy and Tony for 20+ years!!! You are over due since you have been the beast of burden since 1983.. A big drink, set of DD's and a cigar is the best medicine known to man to enjoy life. When its your time (from carrying Troy and Tony) then our Maker will call and its over. I miss ya buddy and wish I was closer to the CAMO crew....
We do seem to grow on a feller don't we?
(Sorta like a wart!!)

I wish you were closer as well, but I gotta tell ya...them expensive ceegars ya smoke sorta suck!!:shock:

BTW...in 1983 I was still in the Army...only been with Troy and Tony about 16 years...does that mean ANOTHER heart attack is imminant?aua

Attachments

skinnedknuckles

Glad to see that you are pulling through :D. I went under the knife back in '08 with bypass surgery. Opened my eyes BIG time. I too, have a very supporting family and that helps you pull through the bad times. I was able to keep up with my hobbies ... it was hard ( even though I could not turn a wrench for 3 months ... I built alot of models) and exercising, changed my eating habits. Going through something like this can sure make you think and realize that we have to make every moment count. Its great to see that you are getting your *** in gear! Now do something that you enjoy and makes you happy. Think about the future and make it count, your family needs you:D . What happened has happened learn from it and don't dwell on it. Keep moving forward and take care of yourself.
Paul in Janesville, Wis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks