• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back safe. Rallygoers Check in!

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Squirt got in at 0100, Dumpster dropped a valve tappet and we had 300 miles of towbar time.

That 22000# dump truck will mess with yo driving when it gets pushin.

AMGeneral

Squirt got in at 0100, Dumpster dropped a valve tappet and we had 300 miles of towbar time.

That 22000# dump truck will mess with yo driving when it gets pushin.
5 ton + 5 ton=10 tons O no fun when it involves a towbar.

Brian and I made it back at around 5 PM,I parked the 915,I then loaded the Dodge and took Jennifer home(4 hrs round trip) and got back at around 9:30 PM.

Next year,I think I'll bring a small truck and jeep for the trail rides:driver:

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

Anyone hear from TVman? He was towing an M35A2 with an M109. I didn't see him on the way south at all.
Ah yes kenny, Rayzer and i made it home fine, didnt have to tow the duce far THANK MY LUCKY STARS. WE took highway 1 all the way home :jumpin:

Jimma

Got home safe. It was a nice 68 mile ride. :-D Everything went well and the M105 trailer I got from Greengator pulled awesome. I had to remember it was back there. Thanks Greengator.

Green_gator

Made it home around 2 a.m. Monday. No problems on the way home from the deuce except that the new MKT killed any hope of speed on hills. Overall fuel efficiency was okay and I am glad to be home.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
The wife and I made it home with enough time to lay down and take a nap before going into work at 2230. Funny thing happened though, we stopped at a gas station to get a snack and here comes a deuce pulling in for fuel, I asked him if he was just out for a drive cause I didn't recognize him and he's like yep just cruisin' I told him about steelsoldiers and the rally we just had, he said he knew of ss but didn't know of the rally. Anyways, thought it was kinda neat to run into a fellow mv'er out of the blue like that.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
We got back to Rockmart safe and sound and unloaded the trucks. Arrived in New Orleans this afternoon. Was a great rally. CARNAC, I predict we will be well over 84 next year.:driver:
Nah, them northerners will stay away when they hear the banjos are playin' and hear that Dogheads butt hurts.

Actually I think you're correct. Word will get out to even more folks like the one MDMorgan ran into. We will draw from further away. We will have a better count since we may have hit that number this year had we manned the gate. I regret not setting up right there at the entrance.

Oh well, we'll get it better next year.

Overall glad everyone made it home safe even if some had to be towed. I got home but left a few brain cells in the grave. What was in that jug? LOL

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
First you blamed me, now you blame the shine. How many excuses are you gonna come up with? Its not like you were on a water board and MADE to drink. b:mrgreen::-D:wink:[thumbzup]

zout

The fatal dose of ethanol is 300-400 mL of pure ethanol (600-800 mL of 50% spirits), for the average adult if consumed in less than one hour.

Chronic users develop a tolerance to ethanol. Ethanol depresses the central nervous system irregularly in descending order from cortex to medulla, depending on the amount ingested. The range between a dose that produces anesthesia and one that impairs vital functions is small. Thus, an amount that produces stupor is dangerously close to a fatal dose. Effects are potentiated by concomitant ingestion of barbiturates and other depressant drugs.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Translation

The fatal dose of ethanol is 300-400 mL of pure ethanol (600-800 mL of 50% spirits), for the average adult if consumed in less than one hour.

Chronic users develop a tolerance to ethanol. Ethanol depresses the central nervous system irregularly in descending order from cortex to medulla, depending on the amount ingested. The range between a dose that produces anesthesia and one that impairs vital functions is small. Thus, an amount that produces stupor is dangerously close to a fatal dose. Effects are potentiated by concomitant ingestion of barbiturates and other depressant drugs.

In other words...it will farkel with yer brain and make ya think, walk and talk funny...just ask hndersonj...:lol:

Green_gator

I think that we should appoint Zout as the "official" Georgia Rally bartender. Two small doses were enough for me. I think brother Jack had a bit to do with the death of brain cells as well.

zout

I'm not denying anything nor am I admitting to anything :D

Thanks to WM - I think there maybe better progress on the product - he made me a heck of a deal on a couple identical items.

Good news since we left also - there is a under the screen deal going and will be working on the final stages of it before the end of the week on a OD MV for Deb (my wife who were not there just so you know) (Zout2). Not letting anything out till someone has the cash in their hands and finalized before I post anything - but I see a major road trip in my future.

For those that were not there as well as I explained why we parked where we did - did ya notice we were downhill from everyone - that is where chit rolls - so there we were. Outta the way and it was a good observation area as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks