• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Basic M1009 Stencling

rod

I am finnishing up my restoration of my 84 M1009. I painted it the 383 CARC green and would like to put the basic Military stencling on it in flat black.

What should I do? At this point I am not ready to put unit markings on it.

N1265

Look at lots of pictures to find out how they were marked for the branch of service you want to represent,

Then you can get all the stencles from Rick Larsons military stencels.......

co_rotorhead

Shameless plug... :lol: but I have some new brass, interlocking stencils 1", 2" and 3" (all with NSN - gov't supplied) at a much lower cost than I've seen elsewhere. I used them for stenciling my M35 and they worked great. PM if you're interested. Thanks!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks