• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Batteries

williamh

From what I have read the group 24’s fit better in the battery box. The 65’s are too long and the group 31’s are too tall. I have the 6tl’s in my funvee still and group 31’s in my Duce.

From what I have read the group 24’s fit better in the battery box. The 65’s are too long and the group 31’s are too tall. I have the 6tl’s in my funvee still and group 31’s in my Duce.
Both 65's and 31's fit under the seat (I have 65's in mine) but I hear the 31's just barely make it from another member on here but I'm sure you can't use the factory hold down with either that's why I was curious if you could with the 24's.

If I was willing to spend the money I'd personally put 2 8D batteries in my Humvee but it would require more work as you would only be able to fit one under each seat and have to run more cables between them. Still cheaper than 6TL's tho and probably 1000 more CCA and double the reserve capacity not that you would need that much.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks