• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery cables

USN_Green_Addict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My cables have gotten to the point it might take a whole can of liquid electric tape to fix it only in a few spots. So ive decided to replace them. Only thing i cant find/figure out is where the positive cable hooks to a junction or if it splits ....? I cant download the PDF on the sticky it keeps saying download failed.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doesn’t it go straight to the starter motor? You can use welding cable as a substitute, it is very similar.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I remember right it goes straight to the starter and the other cable goes to slave cable outlet. I also use welding cable for battery cables.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks