• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battle Of The Bulge at Ft Indiantown Gap in Jan 22-27

ah1955

Thanks for bringing to my attion might have missed it (like I did last year)
I'm only about an hour away and would like to make it up there will try to get more info like dates and times.

LanceRobson

I'll be traveling with a friend as vendors. He owns the LZ Army-Navy store in Auburn, NY and speciallizes in "real GI" particularly WWI through Viet Nam field gear. If we take anything OD it'll be a CUCV with an M101A1 trailer. I-81, snow and dueces or 5 tons don't mix well. I don't know what building we'll be in except that we've got a whole mess hall building. We may take off to Chambersburg for a day to inspect some trucks and other stuff. We haven't bought any trucks since August and it's probably time to start looking again.

Lance

rmgill

LanceRobson said:
Is anyone else going to the Battle of the Bulge reenactment at FIG next week?

Lance
Lance, I'll be there barring any problems with My Dingo. Mine will be the scruffier looking one of three that should be there. They'll all be around the same area though so I shouldn't be too hard to find.

I'll be with the chaps what do 15th Recce. Light Armoured Brit Recce for 15th Scottish Division.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks