• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bear (Behr) paint numbers

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you're referring to the Behr Interior/Exterior paint that we've been using? a ton of topics should come up if you spell it right

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Tell the clerk at Home Depot the list of the FS ( Federal Standard) codes in the HD paint computer is found by going under "Competitor Color look up" and selecting Federal Standard as the manufacturer then have them enter just the five number code (usually the lower box) and press enter.
Green 383 ---- FS34094
Black ----------FS37030
Brown 383-----FS30051

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stickies are always a great place to start when looking for info.

AKHDMan

Is this the OD Green paint most users repaint their projects with? I figured it would be a acrylic enammal or lacquer? But not latex?
Thanks!

tobyS

We have found the Behr Ultra Premium and Marquee are an extremely durable exterior acrylic latex flat paint that matches our truck colors. The 383 green is a recent color, widely used with or without additional camo brown 383 and black, but it is not olive drab.

There are many, many threads for you to read up on if you do a search.

Cost is reasonable too. Behr is readily available at Home Depot, which many of us have reasonably close.

We like pictures too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks