• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Belleview Florida Rally

Bill W

The First Fla Chapter/MVPA is having their 3rd annual Rally in Belleview,FL on Feb 8,9 & 10th.
I drove down last year for a day, this year I'm going down for 2 days, very good turn out of vehicles ( ran out of room last year ) and Venders.

Heres a link to the info: http://www.flmvpa.org/PDF/2008 Rally.pdf

Bill W

"Don Garlits Museum is in Belleview right on I 75"

In fact its on the same exit you have to take to get to the rally!

ErmeyFan

Re: RE: Belleview Florida Rally

Bill W said:
In fact its on the same exit you have to take to get to the rally!
I don't actually arrive via 75...but can attest to the Don Garlits museum as being worthwhile!

Last year we doubled the Mighty Mite attendance. Maybe we can get one more per year. For our third rally, maybe Joe or Peter will bring one. :lol:

tjcouch

RE: Re: RE: Belleview Florida Rally

I'll be there on the 9th. Not sure What I am driving . . . . probably the GF's JK.

tjcouch

A convoy sounds good - although we won't be driving an MV . . .

I should get some magentic stars for the doors for occasions like this so I still fit in the "cool kids" crowd! :lol:

To every one else going - BOLO and say howdy if you see us! It would be great to meet some more of you all in-person.

Attachments

Banshee365

I'm about 30 min deuce driving distance from the grounds on 441/301 in Ocala. I'm outside putting some parts back on the truck now and will be driving to the grounds Saturday. I heard there is a trail ride, where is that going to be? my truck is going to be the ugliest there but it has character! I hope to blast and paint the truck when funds allow. Also, do you have to be a MVPA member to attend? Anyone wanna meet up and convoy on 301/441 which is just 2 miles east of 75 and heads straight down to the grounds from highway 326 which is right where I live. First event with my truck and I'm looking forward to talking and meeting with some people.

-Kelly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks