• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Berg Tire Ebay

sedone

Hey Guys,
Anyone dealt with Berg tires for Goodyear take offs?
Better yet does anyone know somewhere or some one that
has 36-12.50/16.5 M/T's near southeast Missouri? Just hoping!
Thanks for your input, Oliver

Cdub

I've delt with Berg ties before.......I got two Michelin XL 14 x 20's shipped to front door in three days........

I would deal with them again.

seya,

C'dub

Pappa-G

I ordered a set of 6 11x20 radial XL's and they sent 11x20 NDT's instead. When they heard of the mistake they shipped out a new set and told me just to keep the others. They get my vote!

mhb285

I've dealt with they before...... I won't do it again.... Of the first (10) 9x20 NDCC's I got from them 3 were OK to use. (severe cracks / out of round and worn out) I complained and the replaced the other 7. Of those I kept only 4, same problem.... I had better luck at Alphaheaven..... Just my opinion...

AJMBLAZER

This guy:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/jtbdj5/

Often has new sets of 36x12.5-16.5 Goodyear RT/II's on sale for very good prices. Doesn't seem to have any now but when I was considering replacing my old ones with another set he seemed to have the best deal going.

Just so you know the 36" HMMWV tires are famous for not being round and being very hard to balance. I thought my truck had death wobble until I replaced the tires with my Michelins and now it's smooth as glass.

CGarbee

I've purchased a bunch of tires from Berg. Always got a great price and really nice (new) tires. Of course, it helps that Berg is only a 45 minute drive from the house and that they pull the tires from stock when I get there... I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

jatonka

I bought 5 tires (395x85r 20s) from them and they arrived fast and looked like brand new. I will buy more from them as soon as I need them. JT out

sedone

Well, My experience was top notch. Their estimate of 50% tread was a low-ball for sure, tires looked great and I got them in three days to Missouri.
Thanks for your feedback, it really made my decision easy. Oliver

ygmir

I contacted them and they don't handle anything smaller than a 16.5. Of course, I need 16's..........
and ideas as to where to get a good deal on 6?
Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks