• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best place to attach aux air tank on truck

Reworked LMTV

First, a very Merry Christmas to everyone. I know MC is not politically correct, that is why I said it!

I have tank designed for a horn and auxillary air for airing up a tire with Will's glad hans air gauge. What is the best place to tap into the air system for this? Obviously, brakes come first : )

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have any worthy input toward your question.

But I will return you MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And, as Chaplain here, let me assure you that when those things labeled "politically correct" are genuinely considered, almost everything PC is Biblically WRONG. Never be bashful about spreading the GOOD NEWS, brother!

I hope Santa brings you a worthy answer to your Auxiliary Fuel Tank question! Ho Ho Ho !

Reworked LMTV

This is mounted on the right side of the wet tank.
Thank you for that very helpful picture. I was looking at the fitting on mine today. Do you recall the size of that brass T? I'm making a parts list for this project : )

gbww

Thank you for that very helpful picture. I was looking at the fitting on mine today. Do you recall the size of that brass T? I'm making a parts list for this project : )
Sorry, I don't have numbers on it. I pulled the part and tool it into Napa and we built it from the parts shelf.

Reworked LMTV

Sorry, I don't have numbers on it. I pulled the part and tool it into Napa and we built it from the parts shelf.
No, problem. I will pull it and develop a parts list. Glad to hear NAPA helped you. My NAPA stores are worthless. Employees won't lift a finger. NAPA used to be really helpful.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks