• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

best source for lenses?

m880 unimog

starting to gather parts needed to finnish my M882 -even tho i just started !

im after a- left rear light cluster/lens set

- front turn signal lens

do you guys use a dealer for this type of stuff,or shall i go 'dump bay' ?

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, normally I would say to check with Napa or CarQuest but your location makes that a moot point. :) I don't know if Napa will ship overseas or not but they have the tail light lenses (both left and right) for about $32 each. If you have no luck finding a source closer to home let me know and I would be willing to get them from Napa and ship them to you for cost. Not sure how these links are going to work but I will try anyhow.

Right taillight - Part Number: BK 6801219

Store Locator | NAPA Online

Left taillight - Part Number: BK 6801218

Store Locator | NAPA Online

As far as the front turn signal lenses you can try eBay or use a search engine to find a place that sells stuff for mid 70's Dodge pickups. Just keep in mind there are two different lenses, one that is up next to the headlights and one that is down by the front bumper.

As I said if you don't have any luck getting them from your neck of the woods and you need help with getting them from the States send me a PM and I will try to help as best I can.

Ruppster

Last edited:

m880 unimog

guys great info-appreciated-i knew i was in the right place-will keep you posted-[thumbzup]

ruppster-thats a real decent offer right there-i thank you sir-i can honestly say that is the finest gesture i have seen this year-

luckily i have friends who send stuff over pretty regular-you guys know you got all the best stuff there-right,and im including the weather!!