• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Better hurry for M35 Air assist steering kits.

carguy455

Does anyone else out there offer a power steering "kit" , if not since they are discontinuing the Air-o-Matic it would be a great time for somone else to develop a hydrallic kit. There will still be a pretty good market for them, that is if they can develop it out of allready made parts and do not have to "custom build" any really exspensive stuff [ like a power steering box or valve bodies ]. :?:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
My duece power steering is a couple of guns that have propelled me to max the PT test in the Army, I never got any complaints from duece drivers when they were in our unit.

aboonski

Hey there! If any of you guys happen to have the installation instructions laying around I would like to obtain a copy! I am having some trouble with my unit and it may just be due to some adjustment that needs to be accomplished and then it could be something major too! I bought my Air O Matic unit from a guy that was parting out a Deuce here in Florida and did not have any instructions to go by. I am mainly concerned with the placement of the piston rod on the drop link - it must be important to position it accurately in order to get equal steering for both left and right turns. Every once in a while I hear a lot of air expelling from somewhere in the steering during right-hand turns and I generally have to fight the wheel a bit to get straightened up after making the turn - then my low air warning buzzer sounds too! I would like to hear about any experiences from other Air O Matic owners because something just is not right with mine! It is also hard to obtain replacement parts right now so imagine what it will be like when they quit selling these things! I need the boot cover for my unit. I have been told these are $80.00 if you can get one. I may have to go with an aftermarket cover if the factory replacements are not available. Any suggestions? Thanks!!! Al Broadbent abroadbent@bellsouth.net 321 427-3070 cell phone number

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks