• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bidding on 6.2L engine in Jacksonville, Fl. Help if won!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

I will be bidding on a 6.2L engine with enclosed case this week on GL.
If won, would anyone be willing to help me ship it to Hawaii.
I need someone in or near the Jacksonville, FL area to help in the loading after I make shipping arrangements to Hawaii.
Am willing to pay for such help in the pick up and loading of such item if won.

CCATLETT1984

RE: Bidding on 6.2L engine in Jacksonville, Fl. Help if won!

Wow, Um do you need the complete engine? you should be looking more towards barstow if you want a surplus engine. Else it would be cheaper to get one and rebuild it. Shipping is going to cost you over 1K from FL to HI. Its just not worth it.

moleary

RE: engine

I live in Jacksonville and would be happy to help in any way I can. How do you intend to ship it? Are you planning on using a freight consolidator and shipping LCL (Less Than Container Load)?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: engine

I have to go up there Thursday to pick up an engine. Need to hustle my butt home to bid on these too as they close Thursday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks