• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bidding on ebay trucks in NC

FrankUSMC

He also had them on our club web site. Garbee and I were talking about getting them (had them listed for 1500). Garbee e-mailed him but got no reply. A couple of days later they were on e-bay.
Good luck on them.
One of the few, Frank

vbrescueman

Thanks guys...I really appreciate it. Just talked to the other half about the trucks- I know she thinks i'm crazy. All she asked was "where are you gonna put them...and how are you gonna get them home :roll: ---please-

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was a great deal. Wished I had the same problem you do. Haha, good luck with them.

rice

I bid to begin with, but after your post, I let you have them. I didn't really need more projects. Good deal.

rice

Commonly referred to on g741.org as M-thrax. Totally incurable, the only treatment is more trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks