• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Surprise!

SE Jones

Last weekend, Cruising The Coast was held along the Mississippi coast. I always try to take advantage of the event (over 6,000 collectors vehicles of all types) to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Foundation. This year I entered my 1968 M35A2 so I could park it in front of my wife's store and draw attention to my fund raising efforts. I parked it there for 3 days and met a lot of nice people. The "Big Surprise" is that during our town's main event, my truck was selected as one of the Top Ten!:beer: It was great. Also raised about $300 for Wounded Warriors. Not as much as I had hoped but better than nothing.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks