• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blackout lamp positioning

w200/m880

ive got some new blackout markers for truck,they have been fitted in the past but theres no big hole to put packard connectors through,i can drill a big hole but was wondering why.
i need little tin brackets to attach front ones to grill if anyone has any suggestions.

Attachments

Wy-m880

I had a very fun experiance with my black out lights,all my lights was on very non-working terms, and when they did work they would only work on service light, thinking this was odd, traced all wires, which were good, then checking the wire positions on the 3 lever switch plug some one turned the rubber part on the plug, checked it it was 180 degrees off, lol taking the rubber and turning the rubber only part, the lights came to life, everything, service, brakes and black outs on every setting of the switch, the previous owner had given up, on it thinking the wiring WAS *BEEPED* up beyond repair, talk about simple things bitting us in the' a-double s', now i have a working m880, and its very worthy of restoring:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks