• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blinkers on the blink

biped

I whacked a deer, left front. Cattle guard helped but was pushed into the area surrounding headlight (pushed into housing) and parking/blinker light lens broken. Headlights and blinkers worked when I took truck for repairs. I picket it up today and neither of the blinkers blink. Headlights are good and I can manually get the blinker bulbs to to turn on with the turn indictor. Add to that, the bulb won't turn on with the headlights turned on, like the right side does. I figure the blinker bulb may be damaged although it was working when I took it in. Anybody got any ideas on what I should do next?

cucvrus

Light socket has a ground in it. And I would say the blinker fluid is low or switch the flashers for a moment top for bottom and see if it is a bad flasher. Fuse box under drivers side dash. Good Luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks