• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blown Away!!

FlyingCircus

I just wanted to say hello and offer my appreciation of this site, I recently happened aross 3 deuces and am learning about em or fingerin it out as I go, I can't believe how much information is on here, I'm definitely a novice when it comes to the deuces but I've been really good at getting stuck and breaking and fixing countless other vehicles. So on to my deuces, 2 of em are in decent shape (I know decent is a relative term but I figure that's about what they are) and the other one is for parts but the one for parts I think is in the best sheetmetal condition, I'm looking at using one to pull my bobcat and escavator, and I really wanna BOB the other so that I have a 2 & 1/2 ton pickup, Are there any finished pictures of completely restored one with the crankin stereo and carpet and stuff? I forgot the guys name that did it but it looks as if he turned every bolt and did an amazing job.
Well enough about me but I'm glad to have this wealth of information to help me to build the deuces into the trucks that I desire to have!!
Thanks again
Monty

SierraHotel

Welcome onboard Monty. There is truly a great wealth of knowledge and experience on this board (I however, am not one of them). If you use the search function, you can find almost anything. If you can’t, most will pipe up if they know the answer.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Monty,
I'm just down the road from you so if you ever need a hand turning wrenches, shoot me an email. Looks like you'll be taking 3 to make 2 so you'll be busy. You could always bob the parts truck.

Now, let's see what you got!