• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed deuce questions

Mikey90744

hey guys, Ill start off by saying yes this is my first post on here, and no I dont have a duece but im thinking about buying one. Im wondering first if anyone has 4 linked a deuce. Im thinking about 4 linking one with wheel travel and nothing else in mind, is it worth it even or will they twist up pretty good on leafs, Im not familar with these trucks much at all. my next major question is if anyone is familar with the internal structure of the shop van deuce and a halfs. right now Im thinking about buying one and building a camper out of it, Im picturing something along the lines of this

if the internal structure is easy enough to modify other wise ill build a box out of Nida-Core if I end up getting a deuce.

Thanks for any advice and info in advance

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They(leaf springs) twist up just fine.Look at the 2009 Ga Rally pics. Lots of the things you asked about is posted here on the site. I think you would be better off making your own box for a camper, but that is just my opinion. Welcome to the site.