• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed M36A2

scooter01922

yup, ebay it is....notice the lack of a driveshaft to the rear axle. Yet the guy says he has been driving it around. Sure you can do it but i wouldn't, at least not for long.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, if I had the cash, I would buy that truck at the buy it now price of $1200. It would be the perfect bob truck. I always feel kinda crappy about folks taking perfectly good 6x6s, hacking the bed off (and 50% of the time it gets scrapped), removing an axle, etc. etc. etc., in order to make a 4x4. Kinda destroying a 6x6 to make a 4x4, which is a shame. With this truck, the bed is already gone, axle is already gone, all you have to do is cut the frame shorter and mount the springs. Plus, if I was going to make a bobbed deuce, a beater like this is perfect - don't worry about trashing a pristine M35A2, this truck is already scratched and dinged up, a little rust, just the thing to beat around in the woods without feeling bad about doing it. All it needs is a winch.

Alredneck

Banned
It would make a cooler crewcab with a hyaib crane and a fifth wheel hith, throw some 16s under itlock up the axles, hydrowinch in the front, yea that would be a goo initial step :grd: :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks