• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing M35A2 Zillamat install/Very interesting Remote Controlled AC Leatherair ride

broadsword71

Ok we should have my 1970 Kaiser M35A2 finished being bobbed this weekend. I have a laundry list of mods I plan on tackleing after the bob. First I'm gutting the interior. Going to scuff and repaint the interior with rhino liner. Then installing noise deadening 80mm Zillamat on every sq inch of the interior...firewall, rear bulkhead, ceiling, and as much as I can pretzel my body to get it installed to the inside of the doors through the access panel. Then the floor will get a 1/2 inch industrial playable rubber matting. Then my favorite part...AIR CONDITIONING BABY!!! You guys will like the AC mod I'm engineering. It has not been done to my knowledge at least I wasn't able to find it anywhere on the net. Finally and of course air ride Cadillac leather power seats with an air pump lumbar. And to add insult to injury....5% limo tint. Soon after these mods "HE" everyone always refers to there toys as a she but this this is a coal rolling testosterone fueled beast so it's a "HE". The FLAT BLACK paint comes. Been dreaming about this for years and its finally going to happen. I will post pics of the build with a play by play. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

broadsword71

Update

Ok so I was concerned with spending to much money and had a deuce budget. But I just cannot stand that I can't have what I really want. This deal was offered to me a few days ago and I couldn't pull the trigger. I pray it's still available, it should be....I'm installing a 4" suspension lift, custom wheels, and 54" tires. I forgot the dual stacks and propane injected flame thrower system. Man it's fun to get what you want!

Don't worry guys I'll have more pics than I need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks