• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Body panels in stock @ tactical Supply

Lindsaym151

Hey all I was just at Tactical Supply today and Sheri has a crap load of panels in .She has at least 6-7 pair of the dash side panelkits. These are hard to find so grab them up.

rickf

You may want to check those panels well for fit. You will most likely find they are too tall top to bottom amd will be too long to put the dash support on and also will have the wrong radius. I have a TON of picture of the bad panels I got from them. I was promised my money back but when I asked for a RMA to guarantee it in writing they broke off all communication. I still have the phone messages saved.

Caveat Emptor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks