• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bolivar Peninsula Kilo19 Memorial walk

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
Formally inviting everyone who can make it to come in your MVs.

It's a memorial walk for all of the men and women who have been lost in the service of our country.

Screenshot_20230412_153516_Facebook.jpg
It happens the Sunday before memorial day at Crystal Beach, Texas.

Military Vehicles are more than welcome. Last year we had several members show up and we all had a great time and showed respect to the veterans, Gold Star families and general public that came out.

IMG_4793.jpg

20220528_160016.jpg

It starts with a meet up that morning, then a convoy to the beach, where the MVs lead the procession, followed by the walkers then local Jeep clubs follow up.

Myself, @m715mike @Nitrodiver and @texas30cal will be there. I know we will have my 5 ton and M715, some deuces and possibly a HMMV.

We plan on getting there the Friday before and have secured accommodations. We settle in Friday, shenanigans and just visiting on Saturday and the walk on Sunday, followed by more visiting and I'll be heading out that Monday for home.

If you would like to roll down, show some support, show off your MV and meet some fellow Steel Soldiers, feel free to reach out to myself, @m715mike @Nitrodiver or @texas30cal

It's a great time and I have been looking forward to this trip all year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks