• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bolt hole pattern on floor

MrArmyAnt

What are the dimensions of the bolt holes on the floor for seats? I have the interior dimensions and my deuces is an hour away with dining chairs as seats. Trying to get something together with my suspension seats that will work before I head out there this weekend.

MrArmyAnt

If you dont mind! separation of the seats would be good too. I'm building a sort of bnch that holds two suspension seats and a center console deal.

MrArmyAnt

Thanks. If i compare it with the attached and use trig i could figure it out but I'd rather it be a bit more exact than that. Is the 8 inches the distance the front bolt is from the back or from that part of the door sill or to the outside or what?

Attachments

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen many here with spring seats installed on both sides and I'm now wondering myself how they made them fit on the passenger side without redrilling either the seat base plate or the floor?:???:
The cabs I have to measure are mostly gassers, some were remanufactured to A1/A2 versions, but they all share the same bolt holes.
Only one '70 Kaiser-built M109 which is a little different: it still has the same holes for the bench seat (marked RED color in my draving) but NOT the other 4 holes conforming the 14.5"x 14" rectangle. I think those were used for mounting the extra battery tray??

G.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
to mount the hemmt seats i used the stock pattern on the left and put the same pattern on the right using crimp in nutserts. you need to make a riser since the seats are too short otherwise.

tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks