• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boom attachment pics

5tonpuller

At one time there was a M543a2 or the M819 I think. Well anyway it was not far from me that had a boom extension on it. The guy made it the ladder frame type. It does look like a lot of work. But I dont know how much you would put on it and hope it does not fold something. My $0.05 worth.
Matt

joec

swing out jib pretty cool..take that it will handle 1/3 capacity with that on single line. iw ould say 2500lbs max without folding a section under or jib failure! aslong as it is a 8 to 12 ft jib. considering 10,000lb lift capacity they came with.

For those wondering 20yrs as a heavy equipment operator. Last crane i was on was a 165 ton KRUPP Hydraulic. I have alittle tip experience. Had long boom license when i was 18... 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks