• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Both GEN 1 & 2 lights not working, but charging is fine.

35Z-SGM

I've been through the circuits recently and replaced a bad Gen 1 bulb, after rebuilding a Gen 1, and several fuses, the Glow Plug Relay, and Glow plugs. First symptoms were a flashing Gen 1 light while in operation, Rebuilt the Gen to find same problem, replaced it with a new one and finally charging in the proper green area but now I am blowing Engine Control fuses upon starting. Replaced Glow Plug Relay and all glow plugs since there were about 5 bad ones. Now I have proper charging in the green, starts fine without blowing fuses but I don't have a Gen 1 or Gen 2 light when the key is on. This is probably something simple but after having been through all of the circuits recently my brain is fried and I am hoping someone has a direction to point me in versus going through all of the stuff just done. Thanks in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks