• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought/Sold a deuce today!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I had my hands in on the sale of a deuce today! One of our newest members (hasn't even received his password yet) emailed me looking for a deuce. He just happens to be local. At first I told him I'd let him know if I founf anything then I remembered my old deuce. I checked the website at http://www.hdps.org/htm/7.htm
It was still there so I sent that to Walter. He called and came over and drove it around. I actually saw it going down the road and didn't realize what was going on. I just got confirmation that Walter is buying it. Glad to still have contact with the old truck! Look for member Wcjiv.

WCJIV

New Owner

Kenny, thanks for all the help. I have been looking all over the country and who would have thought there was one 10 minutes from my house. I probably paid a little more than I wanted but no transport costs or visions of breaking down getting it home made the difference. As it used to be Kenny's truck I know it is in good shape. He just redid the brakes for the seller. I look forwward to participating. This forum is a great resource and I have learned alot already. My brother in law has an M37 and used to own an M35 so he will be a big help.

Walter Jones
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome Walter! Nice looking truck.

Make sure to stop by the Mess tent, you'll enjoy it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Walter! Glad to have you aboard and glad to see the truck go to somebody who appreciates it. I've got lots of fond memories in that truck like the one pictured below.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, well.... Funny thing, when I sold that truck, the buyer was on the fence about the purchase. He had ridden in and driven the truck but something was holding him back. I took him for a ride and climbed and embankment (since we have no hills) with it. He was back in an hour with cash.

M35A2

Recovry4x4 said:
Yeah, well.... Funny thing, when I sold that truck, the buyer was on the fence about the purchase. He had ridden in and driven the truck but something was holding him back. I took him for a ride and climbed and embankment (since we have no hills) with it. He was back in an hour with cash.

I sure wish I lived near you Kenny. That truck looks awesome. You don't want to ship one over for me do ya????

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, if you bought one here stateside I could probably handle getting it shipped. I do work at Port Everglades in the Ft Lauderdale (Miami) area of FL. While I have no affiliations with any shippers, I can do some shopping and see what can be done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks