• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought the worlds cheapest deuce. Coolant questions

hunter754

Ended up getting a decent duece for $1500 runs drives but did not stop. Bled brakes and all is working drove it off a MASSIVE hill all the way down. (Scary)
The duece had a cracked rad I patched and no coolant. We went a few feet. It stalled due to a shift in fuel. Got more fuel and we were off to the races. I pulled down a little more and we were able to get some coolant in it. Upon filling the coolant I noticed a freeze plug was popped. Tapped it back in and coolant stopped spilling out but then we hit 240 on the way down the hill in low 1st gear (was still iffy on brakes)
I'm not sure if this is potentially just gummed up or if I lost too much coolant due to the freeze plug popping or maybe trapped some air. My question is should I refill it while RUNNING. And let it cycle through and then see if we overheat again?
Also could not figure out the lights and broke the unlock switch by pushing it a bit too hard...

Other then that its a truck just for my property. Multifuel and ready to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks