• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake Air Pack Vent Line Redirect?

Dasgog

Hello, I was curious if anyone had any guide or schematics or links or narrative on how to do a vent line redirect from the air pack vent line?

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are adding a remote reservoir to your master cylinder you will delete the vent line.

If you are keeping it original the line connects to the slobber tube unless I am mistaken.

Runs into a "T" and then to the slobber tube. I think the other side of the "T" is a fuel tank vent.

Last edited:

Dasgog

Well the prior owner indeed installed the kit where the reservoir sits behind the driver seat, so I’m assuming it’s already been modified.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks