• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake Parts

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't find post on M101A2 Brake parts. Thought I saw cross reffrence to Napa on Master Cylinder and Shock. Anyone use these parts and do they work ok. Or are there OEM parts, which is best.
Thanks
Bob.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Surge brake Shock Absorber info
Well heres what I came up with - The original shock was made by Maeco with the numbers C3B77 and 1844-2. The replacement we purchased is a Gabriel T70615 SA and it also has the 1844 number. Once I started the shock replacement I found out the brake master cylinder was also in need of replacement. Ended up at Napa where they crossed out the Wagner master cylinder with a Nash number - indentical part. The Hydro-Act surge brakes all use these parts.
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...6/DSC00061.jpg

OK I found the original post, Now has anybody used these parts and are still working OK, or should I go OEM.
Thanks Bob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks