• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake pedal return spring is AWOL

biscuitwhistler37

Read the tm on how to replace it, question I have is since the pedal has been minutely engaged since she's been parked, are there any issues I should look for? I bled the air system completely before parking, and it's only been a week or so she's been sitting. TIA

biscuitwhistler37

Also is there a substitute anyone has used with success? When the ones I ordered get here I'm going to take them to a hardware store and see what they come up with, hoping someone beat me to it. If not I'll post what they say here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks