• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake question

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where do we get master cylinders or kits for the 818?
There’s several on line places to get all kind of parts. I personally have used Eastern Surplus. eBay is a possibility, I’ve used them as well. I’ve found that typing in the part name, part number and/or stock number, I can find just about anything I need .

5_TON_TOMATOE

There’s several on line places to get all kind of parts. I personally have used Eastern Surplus. eBay is a possibility, I’ve used them as well. I’ve found that typing in the part name, part number and/or stock number, I can find just about anything I need .
I'm surprised there isn't a part number reference in the part sheet here in the forum!?

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm surprised there isn't a part number reference in the part sheet here in the forum!?
If you go back to the TM section on this website, you’ll note the section on 5 ton trucks. Look through the various books till you find the parts book for the 818 series trucks. The books you’re looking for are the ones that end with the letter P. For the majority of the everyday parts the book is TM 9-2320-260-20P. A more in depth manual is TM 9-2320-260-34P1&2. These books list every part used to maintain and repair the 818 series trucks. Are you familiar with the parts listings on military trucks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks